Become The Vision You Want Them To Remember
You’ve come to the home of the custom corset
Make a change in your wardrobe. Add a little fun and frivolousness to your life. At the home of the custom corset, you will find eye-catching treats that boost your confidence.
Just look at the ways you can enhance your style.
Treat Yourself Like Someone You Love
Dress to Make Yourself Feel Good
Share Your Opinion: Do you prefer to see an overbust corset or a waist cincher on a lady?
Do you still have questions about corsets?
Here you are looking for an awesome, custom designed corset. Or, maybe you’re just curious. So you ask yourself:
- It can give you immediate and very noticeable results. Lace into one of our custom corsets and you instantly look more curvaceous, thinner; and in addition, more attractive!
- Your posture will immediately improve. You will stand taller while you have a more positive image.
- Your self-image and attitude will improve because you know you look good.
- You will be wearing something that no one else has when you wear a custom corset. You will be a unique trendsetter.
But then you ask….
“Aren’t they terribly uncomfortable?”
- Not the custom corsets made by us! We design them to be sturdy enough to hold any shape and not break down or fall apart. Yet they still maintain a level of comfort.
- Our inner components are strong yet flexible. We want you to look good while you dance and party the night away.
- A lot of the comfort you have in a corset depends on the length and curve of it. The longer the corset the less you can move. Your custom corset is made to your measurements and preferences.
- We have “little extras” that we use to maintain the comfort and beauty of your custom corset. Many years of experience and a lot of thought is put into our corsets.
And finally, you ask…
- If you tight lace into an extremely restrictive corset and wear it non-stop, your body will eventually change its shape. It will do this by moving things around inside your body to accommodate the restraint, just like a pregnancy. Do this at your own discretion.
- Wearing a corset for many hours a day will change your shape over time. This is dependent on how tightly you have it laced. This will not cause harm to your internal organs, however, any more than pregnancy does. The body has an amazing ability to accommodate changes, hence it will change its shape.
- You will not pass out from wearing a corset unless you have it laced so tight that you cannot breathe! Especially relevant is the common sense that comes into play here.
- Finally, corsets don’t harm you when you use good common sense in wearing them. We simply promote temporary restraint for beauty, self-esteem, and fun.
When you’re ready to make an amazing presentation with a custom corset, or a change to your wardrobe, we look forward to working with you!
HOW DO WE STAND APART FROM THE REST?
- We use multiple layers of fabrics in the construction
- Double layers of heavy duty flexible boning, as well as steel boning, are used
- Both a front and a back modesty panel is included at no extra cost
- Heavy duty grommets and strong durable lacing
- Custom fit to your measurements, with a mock-up muslin, made beforehand at (no extra cost!)
- FREE custom cloth corset cover to protect your valuable investment
- We are easy to communicate with and available for all your questions and requests
- We will make any extra items for your personalized outfit. Or we will direct you to someone that can.
- Completely original design guaranteed to capture the attention
- The BEST choice to create and construct your beautiful custom corset!
We design what others wish they could!
So what are you waiting for? You’re at the Home Of The Custom Corset, so click on SHOP at the top of the page and check out some of the unique designs we have. You can get ideas and we are anxiously waiting to help with the rest!
But don’t stop there….we have other items too! Clothing and exclusive gift ideas are always available.
And Finally…if you see things that catch your eye on my website, please hit the LIKE button for me. The “likes” I get help my website to get recognized by web browsers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!